Contact InformationContact [email protected]
More InformationCDI Pest Management is a family owned and operated company who provides Termite Management and Pest services to homes, businesses and commercial premises across Brisbane. We are seeking a qualified Termite and pest Technician for the southern suburbs of Brisbane to facilitate the continued growth and development of CDI Pest Management.
Duties of this role include;
• Residential pest control Services
• Termite management solutions and treatments
• Develop and maintain long term customer relationships
To ensure your success in this role, you will possess the following:
• Current Pest Control and Termite License (Units 5,6,18,8,10)
• Drivers License Essential
• Be accountable, responsible and proactive in performing your duties
• Ability to meet set workloads
• Excellent presentation, reliable and punctual
• A team player with a genuine enthusiasm for their work
In return for your hard work the following is on offer;
• Above Award Wages and Commissions
• Ongoing training and updates
• Uniform, Vehicle and mobile phone is supplied for work use
• modern vehicles and equipment
We are a proactive organisation looking to use technology and stay current with advancements in the industry.
Flexible schedules where possible to maintain work/life balance.
No work between Christmas and New Year
We look after the team, the team looks after the clients.
If you are looking for an exciting role with the opportunity to advance your career with a company who value their team, then this is the role for you!
Please email [email protected] or phone Marshall on 0419 719 934. All applications will be accepted with the strictest confidence.
This Ad has been viewed 628 times.