Are you getting the most out of your termite jobs? With FMC’s new timber pest products introduced into the Million Dollar Warranty program, you can now provide a much more effective service to your customers.
Renowned pesticide manufacturer FMC has recently added two non-repellent termiticides to their Eflex One Million Dollar Warranty program:
· Radiate Termiticide
Radiate is a soil and water-based termiticide that is an easy-to-mix suspension concentrate (SC) using the chemical fipronil. It comes in a 3.5 litre bottle (enough to treat an average home) and is primarily used to protect residential and commercial properties from subterranean termite damage. It can also be used to protect fence poles and posts.
· Relay 200 SC Termiticide
Relay 200 SCuses imidacloprid as its main active ingredient and is also a free flowing, water-based suspension concentrate. Like Radiate, Relay is also available in a 3.5 litre ‘tilt and measure’ bottle and is also used to treat and manage subterranean termite problems.
These products have been customised by FMC to produce reliable and fast eradication results on par with their high specification requirements and have also been priced to remain cost-competitive for pest control businesses.
Both of these termiticides can be utilised by pest managers to eliminate current termite problems, as well as provide proactive durable barriers that will counteract future termite infestations.
How Does the One Million Dollar Program Benefit You?
With Radiate and Relay 200, Pest Control Operators can now move beyond the Biflex range, choosing a non-repellant termiticide for treatment while still being able to offer warranty assurance to their customers.
· Refine your termite applications and serve your customers better by being able to offer both repellent and non-repellent products
· Utilise FMC’s competitive pricing to keep your own costs low and offer better deals and quotes to your customers
· Boost your skills, knowledge and experience by becoming an Eflex Accredited Operator
· Yearly termite inspections are mandatory to maintain the Eflex warranty, meaning you can taken advantage of repeat business and build stronger customer relationships
What is the Eflex Warranty Program?
· The Eflex One Million Dollar Warranty Program is a post-construction warranty that covers structural and non-structural timbers that have been treated and protected with an Eflex subterranean termite barrier product
· It was created by FMC to give pest control operators and homeowners better peace of mind, especially since termite damage is not covered by general house/building insurance
· To qualify for the warranty, the product must have been applied by an accredited Eflex Operator and must undergo an inspection at least once per year
Ready to blast those subterranean beasts out of the ground?