Agserv Pestech 2014 Is Almost Here: Have You Registered?
Rolling Out the Red Carpet for All Pesties! Have You Registered For Pestech 2014? Limited Places Left!
Don’t miss out the chance to attend this great opportunity for the big Agserv Pestech conference for 2014. You never want to miss this event. Get the chance to meet the experts in leading the industry who will discuss with us on how bring the best service to our customers, Anyone in the pest control field should never miss the since this event would sharpen your knowledge and efficiency. What are you waiting for? register now!
What Is Pestech?
Agserv’s Pestech is an industry conference held in various locations throughout NSW, QLD and VIC each year.
Pestech offers brilliant presentations, seminars and hands-on workshops by leading industry experts and suppliers, including FMC, Syngenta, BASF, Bell and Bayer.
It’s a must-attend for anyone in the Pest Control field!
Our goal is to bring even more value to our clients and comrades in the pest industry, and to fuel knowledge and discussions about how we can better serve our own customers.
What’s On at Pestech 2014?
- FMC will showcase a key presentation on Construction Methods & the Pitfalls of Termite Barriers,showing you how to effectively assess and treat infested areas using smarter bait placement tips
- Bell’s key presentation will focus on Value Packed Rodent Control and how you can master tough infestations, lower your costs and keep your customers happy
- Bayer will discuss how to Amplify Your Pest Business with their dedicated and highly successful Amplify Program; members of Amplify benefit from training courses, as well as marketing materials and SEO reports
- BASF will get hands on and take you through the ins-and-outs of Phantom PI and System III – an incredible insecticide and application tool that will improve your ant, cockroach and bedbug treatments, while saving you $
- Syngenta’s Foaming and Direct Termite Treatment is our next hands-on session; learn how to control termites in wall cavities and nests, escape the pitfalls, utilize Altriset and Arilon – and end up with happier clients and a more successful business
Agserv will also present 3 awesome demonstrations throughout the conference:
How to Correctly Measure & Apply Dusts & Gels (QLD & NSW)
With Richard Lawrence
Learn how to keep your costs down! We’ll show you how to measure your dust and gels properly and apply them using the right methods, so that you don’t over or under-spend.
Flytrap Placement Demo (VIC)
With David Fielder
Flies love Victoria and you can boost your business by offering fly treatments to your customers! We’ll teach you how to quote for a fly job, determine where to place flytraps and and understand how to use UV meters for placing, monitoring and testing.
Fruit Fly Drain Treatments (NSW)
With John Rutledge
Do you offer fruit fly eliminations? Or do you want to? Agserv will demonstrate how to locate infestation spots, conduct thorough inspections and treat fruit flies, all while complying with HACCP regulations.
See Something You’d Like to Attend? Don’t Miss Out!
There’ll be show bags, vouchers, door prizes, lunch and more!
NOW is the ideal time to refine your pest control skills and get on board with Pestech.