The new FMC Warranty System has been built to help professional Pest Control Companies easily manage the administration of their FMC Warranties for HomeGuard and/or Eflex termite management systems. The home screen for the site gives PCCs a great overview of their warranties.
Key features and benefits of the new FMC Warranty System
1. HomeGuard and Eflex warranty renewals are now free!!
2. Because it’s an online portal, PCCs can do warranty raising, printing and renewals at any time that suits them. It takes less than five minutes to raise a new HomeGuard warranty!
3. PCCs can also add new technicians, download manuals and export all warranty details for use with other systems.
4. Each FMC Accredited PCC can be listed on www.fmcaustralasia.com.au on a consumer facing page. The list of Accredited PCCs can be searched by postcode.
5. PCCs receive a weekly email detailing what warranties are due for renewal inspections. The details will be contained in the email body copy as well as be attached as useable data file to upload into their own communication systems if desired.
6. At the PCC’s choice, email reminders for warranty renewal inspections can be sent directly to the property owner, providing the PCC contact details to schedule an inspection appointment.
7. All warranties can now be raised and sent out in real time, no more waiting for input from somewhere else.
8. The only cost to PCCs is just $300 for the annual FMC Accreditation renewal fee that covers HomeGuard and/or Eflex Accreditation. In many cases, the accreditation fee may be tax deductible so check with your accountant. The tax invoice will be emailed to you once you’ve paid the fee online.
The FMC $1M Warranty on HomeGuard is now 50 years
or the design life of the building, whichever is shorter.
The new FMC Warranty System is truly user friendly and easy to navigate. If you have any questions about the new warranty portal or FMC Accreditation, please do not hesitate to contact your nearest FMC Business Development Manager. You can find their details at http://fmcaustralasia.com.au/about-us/meet-the-team/.
Applications for FMC Accreditation can be lodged at http://fmcaustralasia.com.au/fmc-pest-controller/become-fmc-accredited-pest-controller/