D-Fense® NXT is formulated with three active ingredients providing three modes of action for quick knockdown and residual control of bed bugs and other listed pests.
Features & Benefits of using D-FENSE NXT
• Contact kill and residual control.
• For use on mattresses, furniture and carpets.
• Kills bed bugs where they hide.
• Breaks the life cycle of cockroaches.
• For indoor/outdoor use.
• Prevents bed bug and Flea eggs from hatching
• Effective long-term control of Fleas, Roaches, Flies, Mosquitoes & Ants
• Combination Chemistry® — Contains adulticide and 2 IGRs
• No PPE requirements.
• Dual spray + straw applicator allows for flexible applications.
Ants, Bedbugs, Termites, Cockroaches, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Spiders, Wasps, Ticks
For use in and around domestic, commercial, industrial, public buildings and transport vehicles – including food processing establishments, shops, factories, ships, offices, schools, storerooms, hospitals, barracks and private houses.
Modes of Action
• Deltamethrin is a Sodium Channel Modulator.
• Pyriproxyfen is a Juvenile Hormone Analog.
• Novaluron is a Chitin Synthesis Inhibitor.
• 2g/kg Novaluron
• 0.6g/kg Deltamethrin
• 0.2g/kg Pyriproxyfen
• 425g Aerosol