Little Critters Pest Control is an established and locally owned business based in Warana on the Sunshine Coast. We pride ourselves on our reputation for providing a high standard of service.
We have a permanent full-time opportunity for a qualified Pest Technician to join our team. Experience in termite management is preferred but not essential. If you are a reliable, motivated and organised person with a strong work ethic, we would love to hear from you.
- Pest Control Technician Licence
- Full Australian Drivers Licence
- Physically fit for manual labour
- Experience in pest management
- Reliable work references
- The ability to manage, maintain and build upon client relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently to achieve set targets
- Inspecting properties for and identifying a range of pests
- Using integrated pest management to control and eliminate pests from residential and commercial properties
- Identifying sales leads in the Sunshine Coast region where possible
- Building rapport and communicating with clients regarding the pest eradication and prevention process
- Developing and maintaining long term customer relationships
- Maintaining the equipment used in the role
- Able to use software programs for report writing and invoicing
- Flexible schedule available to suit work/life balance
- Uniforms, company vehicle and equipment supplied
- Opportunity for personal development/additional training
Why work for Little Critters?
We are a small family business with a growing and supportive team. Little Critters have a reputation for being experts in Pest Control and Termite Management and would love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 – $89,361.07 per year
Professional development assistance
Supplemental pay types: