Strategic Pest & Hygiene Solutions is looking for a Pest Control Technician in Melbourne
SPHS is a fully Australian owned company which requires the services of a licensed pest controller who believes in exceptional customer service as well as doing the job right the first time. SPHS has a large variety of domestic and commercial clients. This position is based in Melbourne. As part of your role, you will:
- Visit/Service different kinds of customers with a variety of pest control issues
- Use your problem-solving talents to resolve the issue using the most effective solutions and providing the best customer service possible.
- Work independently and spend a lot of time driving.
- Use your initiative to make decisions and manage the daily workload
- Often must complete some physically demanding activities such as crawling, lifting and climbing.
- This isn't a typical 9-5 desk job - you'll always be on the move; however, your support team will only be a phone call away.
Do you have what it takes? To be considered for the role you will need:
- Driviers License
- A Pest Control License
- Timber Pest Experience (not essential as we can organise training)
- A can-do attitude, and be able to use your initiative in tricky situations
- Excellent customer service and love being on the road while working outdoors
This Ad has been viewed 32 times.